Selling through online platforms has become one of the trends today and it will continue and seize to exist until there will be another better way of selling but as of now, this is the greatest thing you can ever imagine. With just a few clicks and ticks and you are done.
There are a lot of online shops or what they call as e-commerce business where they are licensed to conduct the business online. Amazon is one of the top e-commerce shops in the world as of today. And it has been gaining a lot of sales compared to the brick and mortar stores. Amazon is an online shop which produces a wide variety of products and services. It is considered one of the top online selling stores in the world today.
You can find anything on Amazon, be it the most needed product for the most unnecessary product you can easily find. Amazon does not only sell their products but as well supporting other small businesses by letting them sell their products as well. Over the past years of Amazon reign, there have been many jobs offered to people who are lucky enough to have a stable career in the said company. Amazon is a company made by builders and sellers and inventors. If you belong to one of those mentioned, then maybe you got the right skills for Amazon. This company is not a product-based company that does not have a high-quality standard but this company maintains a name that their products will sustain and last for years.
One of the challenges an online seller always does come across is the delivery method and time of delivery. This is not just some challenge you can always find a solution to. This is more of an undying problem. And it is not in the seller’s hands why the delivery is such a shame. The problem is that of the delivery agency. But do not always put hands on the agency because most of the time it is because of the weather. But here is the catch, regardless of the reason for the delivery delay, people will understand if the agency and the seller will always keep the buyer updated and that is why Amazon, as the world’s top seller have planned and come up with the solution which they named it as Amazon’s Fulfillment by Amazon. Amazon’s FBA is a service available to you when you sell on Amazon. With FBA, you can store your products in Amazon’s fulfillment centers, and they will be the one to pick, pack, ship, and provide customer service for the buyers. FBA starts working after you send your products to Amazon. They will be the one to store your product, whenever a customer orders your product then FBA will pick and pack your product thus ship and provides support after.
But because of the existential increasing power of the internet, there have been apps popping all over the market with the same vision and mission as to what FBA has to offer, eBay Fulfillment which is powered by Fulfil. eBay is a website. It is a place for online auctions. Anybody can sell almost anything they want there. People can buy many things there as well. People have to send what they sell themselves, usually using mail. Some items may be collected by the buyer such as items to large or heavy to post. Buyers can transfer the money in any way they want as long as the sellers accept payments made that way. A lot of people use PayPal to transfer the money. PayPal is owned by the same people as eBay. Margaret Whitman was the CEO of eBay from 1998 to 2008. At eBay, their number one priority is helping sellers like you grow your business. That is why they are joining forces with Australia Post to offer a fulfillment solution, powered by Fulfil, the new eBay Fulfilment Partner. Here the benefits of using eBay Fulfilment:
- Save Money
- You can save up to 30% on fulfillment costs for your business
- With rates as low as $5.74 for a pick, pack and delivery, cross-town, service and $6.83 for interstate service, you have access to the best prices to fulfill your eBay orders in Australia!
- Save Time
- It can leverage Fulfilio’s multi-channel fulfillment solution for all your eBay and non-eBay orders
- Benefit from a national network of warehouses to get your inventory closer to your customers with locations across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth
- Enhance your customers’ buying experience with tracked services and fast handling time on all parcels
- Sell More
- Increased exposure for your listings with eBay Guaranteed Delivery and eBay Plus
- Scale your inventory with 57,000 square meters of warehousing space
- Participate in eBay deals and retail promotions
- Stop packing boxes; start growing sales
Benefits of Fulfilio to the business?
- Market leading prices
- Multi-channel fulfillment solution
- Nationwide warehouse locations
- Access to eBay Guaranteed Delivery and eBay Plus
- Deals and retail promotions participation*
Benefits to your customers?
- Fast fulfillment
- Guaranteed delivery
- Lower costs
- Improved shopping experience
- Greater selection on eBay Plus items
How do you process the eBay Fulfilment?
- Register your interest on the eBay Fulfillment partner
- One of the account managers will be in touch to walk your way through the solution
- Fulfill will set you up and be part of the system.
- You can send your inventory to the eBay Fulfilment partner
- The orders you made will be picked, packed and delivered by Fulfil
But did you know that Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) isn’t just for Amazon sellers? If you sell on eBay or your own web store, you can also take advantage of Amazon’s fulfillment network. Using FBA could allow your business to grow by giving you access to immense logistical expertise, but it does come at a price. Amazon charges premium rates for FBA and, if you’re not careful, it can be expensive.