Global Sources Summit, the premier conference for Amazon and online sellers is back with an exciting new line-up of speakers and an upgraded agenda. The 3-day conference will be held from 27-29 October 2018, with workshops on the 26th at AsiaWorld-Expo in Hong Kong. It is co-located with Global Sources Lifestyle and Fashion sourcing shows so attendees can source from thousands of China suppliers at the same time. Super Early Bird Tickets for the conference are available until 31 July 2018.
Global Sources Summit is a 3-day conference for online and Amazon sellers sourcing from China. It is co-located with Global Sources Lifestyle and Fashion trade shows, so you can source products from thousands of China suppliers at the same time! The Summit is geared toward intermediate and advanced sellers. Beginners will also find the Summit useful, especially networking with and learning from successful sellers. Apply the code SS100 for a US$100 discount when you buy a ticket for Global Sources Summit. The only eCommerce conference where you can meet thousands of China suppliers at the same venue!
Why do you need to attend?
- Content is king at Global Sources Summit. We ensure our speakers deliver fluff-free, no-pitch presentations so you can walk away with high quality, actionable tips. Unlike many other eCommerce conferences, speakers do not pay to present at the Summit. With a mix of sourcing and selling-related topics on the agenda, you will acquire knowledge about every stage of the private labelling process, from finding profitable products to importing, marketing and customer service.
Here are a few topics on the agenda:
- 7 Hacks Every Advanced Seller Must Know, Plus a Magical Eighth One
- Why Your Products Aren’t Selling on Amazon and What You Can Do About It
- The Relationship Hack: Scale Your Business Using the Power of Relationships
- How to Optimize Product Packaging For Higher Profit Margins
- Leveraging Keyword Research to Identify High Profit Markets on Amazon
- Dirty Seller Tricks on Amazon
- Everything That Can Go Wrong With the Amazon Buy Box
- Case Study: How I Built a Kitchenware Brand from Scratch and Sold It in 3 years
- KOL Marketing for Amazon Sellers: Top Practices & Strategies
- How to Beat Unfair Competition on Amazon
- At Global Sources Summit, speakers are professionals and practitioners that run their own successful eCommerce businesses, or have years of industry experience.
Here are a few of the speakers:
- Kevin King, AMZ Marketer
- Franz Jordan, Sellics
- Andy Slamans, Amazing Freedom
- Liran Hirschkorn, Amazing Freedom
- Cynthia Stine, eGrowth Partners
- Bernie Thompson, Efficient Era
- Athena Severi, China Magic
- Brandon Andrews, The Private Label Insider
- Davide Nicolucci, Growth Hack Consulting
- Zack Franklin, AMZ Kungfu
- Chris Thomas, Amaznsales Australia
- Peter Luxenburg, Frost Ltd
- Lynne Gazit, HIVEity Ltd
- You can attend the trade shows. Make the most of your trip by joining other trade shows in Hong Kong and Mainland China. April and October are trade fair seasons in the region with a range of shows held at convenient dates so you can easily attend 2 or more relevant shows. Many Amazon sellers attend the Electronics shows in Hong Kong at the beginning of October, then head to Canton Fair Phase 2 in Guangzhou or visit factories, come back to Hong Kong for gift and fashion shows and Global Sources Summit, before heading back to Canton Phase 3.
- The in-house teams will help you find the right suppliers at the trade shows or on their website. Fill in a simple form with your requirements, and they will handle the rest.
- Meet thousands of verified China suppliers and source profitable products at two co-located trade shows, the Global Sources Lifestyle and Global Sources Fashion. Get ahead of your competition by being the first to source the latest products.
- Apart from speaker presentations, Global Sources Summit will also include AMA (Ask Me Anything) sessions, panel discussion, and hands-on pre-conference workshops:
- Sourcing Ask Me Anything – Put sourcing experts on the spot and ask them the tough questions
- eCommerce Ask Me Anything – Put your hard-hitting questions in front of online selling professionals
- Facebook for eCommerce Workshop – Hands-on workshop to learn the latest Facebook marketing strategies for eCommerce (additional payment required)
- Advanced Sourcing Workshop – Discover how to source like a pro, get the best price, ensure consistent quality and more (additional payment required)
- Beginners Workshop – If you’re just beginning your eCommerce journey, this is the best place to start. Learn everything from product selection, sourcing, logistics to listing, advertising and promotion (additional payment required)
- Visit your current suppliers in China to deepen your relationship, or tour factories of potential suppliers. A little guanxi can go a long way in China. You’d be surprised by how much more priority suppliers will give your orders after they’ve met you face-to-face.
- You’ll be surprised at how supportive Amazon and other eCommerce sellers at the Summit are. With plenty of networking opportunities spread across three days, including an evening networking gala, you will be able to learn from other sellers from around the world.
- Enjoy while in Hong Kong. Explore Hong Kong’s famed eateries and vibrant nightlife. Hike up one of the city’s many peaks or sail the city’s iconic harbour. With convenient transport options and a thriving expat community, that means no language barrier, you’ll definitely fall in love with this quirky and glorious city.
- With thousands of dollars worth of freebies and discounts from our speakers and sponsors, you can easily cover the cost of the ticket and travel and some others.
Global Sources helps importers, including private label eCommerce sellers find and meet manufacturers and suppliers in China and the rest of Asia. They organize export sourcing shows in Hong Kong every April and October with eight events annually, including the world’s largest electronics and mobile electronics shows. Find reliable suppliers year-round on their website GlobalSources.com.