Selling through online platforms has become one of the trends today and it will continue and seize to exist until there will be another better way of selling but as of now, this is the greatest thing you can ever imagine. With just a few clicks and ticks and you are done.
There are a lot of online shops or what they call as e-commerce business where they are licensed to conduct the business through online. Amazon is one of the top e-commerce shops in the world as of today. And it has been gaining a lot of sales compared to the brick and mortar stores. Amazon is an online shop which produces a wide variety of products and services. It is considered as one of the top online selling stores in the world today. You can find anything on Amazon, be it the most needed product for the most unnecessary product you can easily find. Amazon does not only sell their products but as well supporting other small businesses by letting them sell their products as well. Over the past years of Amazon reign, there have been many jobs offered to people who are lucky enough to have a stable career in the said company. Amazon is a company made by builders and sellers and inventors. If you belong to one of those mentioned, then maybe you got the right skills for Amazon. This company is not a product-based company that does not have a high-quality standard but this company maintains a name that their products will sustain and last for years.
Because of the tight competition of online stores, sellers are focusing more on increasing their product reviews. In this way, they will be viewed by the buyers are the online seller who has more customers plus does really reach out to their loyal buyers. This is one way that the buyer will gain trust to the seller because they know that they will build a relationship, instead of just building their revenue. Here are some benefits and importance of product reviews, not only on Amazon but also in every field and platform available.
Importance or benefits of Product reviews:
- The more reviews you have, the more convinced a shopper will be that they are making the right decision.
- It helps increase a store’s online presence.
- More exposure for the products and, of course, your brand.
- It is not just for the increase of exposure to your brand but it also helps you to get to know your products even better.
Ways to get more product reviews:
- Get to know the Amazon’s Reviews Rules. For you to find the guidelines, if you have not been able to get to know them, just log into your Seller Central account and read them there. If you have not been able to sign up in Amazon, here is a quick access to what is inside the rules:
- Unless you are part of Amazon Vine program, you can not offer free products in exchange for reviews.
- Never ever feed your customers with what they need to write. It should be from the bottom of their hearts.
- Never offer money or even discounts in exchange for a product review. Never ever buy their reviews.
- Never let friends or families write a review for you. That is so biased.
- Never write anything bad on your competitors.
- Do not try to write a positive review in exchange for a positive review.
Try to avoid these rules for you to be able to have a success in the business. Honesty is still the best policy.
- You can use other applications to gain more reviews. It is your prerogative to use other means to increase your product reviews. You can use anything within Amazon’s scope. You just need to make sure that you constantly need to be active in the account. You can also use an email list for one shot of sending out information or advertisement. This can be difficult to use at first but as you go on, it can really ease out your work. Once you have an email list, it will be easy for you to send out one email to everyone on the list.
- You do not want to be flagged out by Amazon because of receiving too many reviews, so Amazon permits you to use an Amazon review system for evenly distributed reviews. Review services will just ask your product links and mind you, this is one way to get those reviews on top of the scoreboard. Even though this is pricey, this is a great way to really put your brand on top. And it has the lowest risk, so you can try it out.
- Get involved in forums. Find forums that you know you can benefit into. But you need to get everyone’s attention first before you make a move. You need to introduce yourself first before introducing your product. This is not an hour or two to make, this could take you to about months for you to get everyone or anyone’s attention in your hands. But do not lose hope, even though this is a working progress, this has a lesser risk of flunking. But usually, in contrast to the Amazon rules, these forums do do exchanging of products to get their attention. But this is a good method since most of the people are into forums or Facebook groups today. So once you are in one forum, there is an increased chance of about 50% increase in your reviews. This can benefit sellers with a low budget and has probably no other connections.
It is also a good thing that whenever a customer leaves a negative comment, you need to respond quickly as you can for reversal of the negative comment. Making your brand much more seen as proactive to the concerns of the buyers. This will then be one of the reasons why customers will be more attentive to your brand.